Friday 29 July 2011

Leaving the Kingdom

Dear yoginis and yogis,

The time has come for me to leave this beautiful Kingdom.

I came here to share yoga and so did I.

Looking back, it was more than teaching yoga classes; it was about learning how to use yoga at the maximum. Those difficult times, when obstacles turned off the light, woke in me the need to find the inner lamp to continue the path. That’s how I would define my experience. I am thanking those moments where I could grow and those moments when I could share the wisdom I acquired with you.

Everything is a tool… and it all depends what use we make out of it.

I wish you all the view that will enable you to see things as opportunities to serve the world with a smile. Don’t forget we are all deciding the future of the world through our actions.

Use your yoga, it is a tool, a tool designed to make the world happier.

Wishing you all the most beneficial actions,

Name Same Kadinche,


Namaste and ciao,

Joyce!

(keep in touch: tsering.om@gmail.com)


No comments:

Post a Comment